On behalf of the Trinity International School, Board of Trustees, Staff and Students, I extend a very warm welcome to you and your family, as you embark on that very important decision as to where to educate your child.
Trinity International is a wonderful school catering for students from grade 1 to 12.
We are set in the heart of the lofty vegetation and have the luxury of not being confronted with noisy traffic and the daily hustle and bustle of the city.
Our outlook is found beneath the foothills of lush green hills and beautiful farmlands.
* To those who see with loving eyes, life is beautiful
* To those who speak with tender voices, life is peaceful
* To those who help with gentle hands, life is full
* And to those who care with compassionate hearts, life is good beyond all measure!
We believe in a joyful experiential learning system wherein, each child is encouraged to participate wholeheartedly! At TIS, we leave no stone unturned to offer multitudes of opportunities to our children; it is for them to make the most of it. Children should be motivated to grab every opportunity that comes their way which would not only help in their holistic growth and also to strive excellence in their career. They need to understand the importance of emotional balance, critical thinking, and most importantly accepting failure graciously! It is our strife to endow them with all these qualities and more.
Trinity International has the specialist Academies to enrich the learning opportunities of our students:
• Narayana Academy (NEET, JEE(Main & Advance), IIT)
• Basketball Academy (in Association Trinity Academy Club)
• Shine Hill Academy (Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics)
• Performing Arts Academy (Dance, Music, Drama and Acting)
• Trinity Cricket Academy Club and Tennis club
• Namakkal CA Centre (CA Foundation course)
There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. One of these is roots; the other, wings! One is offered by our loving parents and the other is offered by us. At TIS, each day that unfolds, is a wonder and a miracle! When we see our children engaged in multi-skilled activities, we often think:
‘Let us keep alive the child’s in born sense of wonder, let us arouse their curiosity to discover the mystery of the world we live in!’As they do, the experiences simultaneously fuel emotional, social, intellectual, physical, and ethical development! At TIS, we enjoy this journey with our children, reliving and rediscovering the magic of learning!
We are aligned with the thoughts of Buddha:
‘Each morning, we are born again
What matters the most is whether we have given our best today’
Samuel Seelan D
Fill The Below Form and Star Searching